09 May, 2011

Will Islam be our Future?

I recommend this book from Joel Richardson so you will get more insight about Islam and its goals for a world domination. A Study of Biblical and Islamic Eschatology. Please click on the post title and the link will take you to the website. This is the original book and will blow you away. If the post title link does not work try to use the link below.

I was blown away when I started reading this online book over at Answering Islam. I am only trying to summarize it here for you. It's difficult because there is a lot of good information there, but I also encourage you to go read the whole thing. I think you will find it interesting. For those who are not believers you might want to read it anyway. It will help you to understand Islam and the end times regardless of your religious affiliation. I have said before that I believe our struggle is a religious war. So why not look at the religious aspect, especially as it relates to the end times. Yes it has military and political objectives, strategies etc. The one thing you can't deny is that those we are fighting believe this to be a religious war and if we don't wake up we will be the proverbial frog in a pot of boiling water. Some in our country deny this war is going on, that it exists at all. They are wrong and I will try to explain why from an end times point of view.

If the post title link does not work please click on the link below. This is a summary of the book.
http://elmersbro.bloghi.com/2006/01/02/will-islam-be-our-future.html

No comments: